1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

F/S F/T Brand New American Made U.S. Masters EP52 Cherry W/HSC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by peteybass, Mar 7, 2013.

1. peteybass

peteybass

Feb 26, 2008
    Roseville, CA
    Traded...

Just picked this up brand new from a local authorized bass shop. New and Mint aside from one very ting ding on the back horn.

35" scale neck with a well defined B string. Comes with brand new Factory Harshell case.
    Beautiful Cherry over Mahogany, figured maple neck and Pau Ferro fretboard. Also has the $200 upgraded Kent Armstrong Soapbar Pickups and Multi-Voice Passive electronics. Comes with Sperezel Locking Tuners & Dunlop straplocks.

The bass has low action and is very light under 8.5 lbs. Looks great and is extremely well made. Sounds fantastic, shielded with copper and has a well balanced warm and punchy tone. Really an excellent instrument.

These sell for $1,644 shipped with the upgrades. I will take $850 NOW $775 Shipped PayPal CONUS. $950 trade value.

Try as I might (this is the 3rd time) I just cant get used to a 5 string bass and really want to for my cover band. I have played Warwick, Spector & Musicman 5 strings and this is truly the best sounding and playing of the bunch.

Prefer cash to help pay off a PRS I just picked up but may consider trades for:
    4 string's only

U.S. Masters
    Lakland
    Warwick
    MM Sterling

http://www.usmasters.com/ep4252.htm
    http://www.usmasters.com/basselectronicswht.htm

Attached Files:

2. peteybass

peteybass

Feb 26, 2008
    Roseville, CA
    2 More

Attached Files:

• USM3.
      USM3.jpg
      File size:
      32.7 KB
      Views:
    • US.JPG
      US.JPG
      File size:
      114.9 KB
      Views:
  3. peteybass

peteybass

Feb 26, 2008
    Roseville, CA
    Still available now $775 shipped PayPal CONUS...

4. peteybass

peteybass

Feb 26, 2008
    Roseville, CA
    Bump...

5. gmarcus

gmarcus Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2003
    Interested in a nice 2006 highway one fender p bass

6. peteybass

peteybass

Feb 26, 2008