1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

F/S F/T FINALE FRENCH CARBON FIBER BOW/W CASE

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses' started by CCTEXAS, Mar 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello All,

Up for sale is my Finale French Carbon Fiber Bow with the case. I purchased this bow a few months ago from swervy jervy, a fellow TB'er. I am looking to get $250.00 shipped CONUS. I am also interested in studio equipment, so if you have a pair of monitors or a midi controller, I might be willing to take you up on that offer. The bow was used for all of two months, as I was auditioning several different bows. I love the bow, but I have an opportunity to buy another bow that I have been after for many years.

From String Emporium:

The FinaleĀ™ French, upright bass bow is 66.5 cm long and they average around 137 grams. (ranging between 134-140) The have a nice deep camber. A notable attraction on the Finale French bass bows, is the Abalone pearl dot on the frog with the 'Parisian eye' or silver ring which surrounds the dot. (A nice added touch of elegance here where they combine the new technology to old, beautiful traditions!)

Pics are at the link provided below:

http://s1122.beta.photobucket.com/user/changponce/library/French Finale Bow

Thanks,

Manny

2. Pat Harris

Pat Harris Supporting Member

Nov 17, 2006
    Austin, TX
    PM sent.

3. Michael Eisenman

Michael Eisenman Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2006
    Eugene, Oregon
    PM sent

4. Pm's replied to. Deal in the works...stay tuned...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.