1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

F/S fEarful 15/6/1

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by tbone0813, Nov 19, 2010.

1. tbone0813

tbone0813 The faithless say farewell when the road darkens.

Aug 6, 2005
    Grand Prairie, TX.
    I bought this from pathdoc a couple of months ago. I have since added the Eminence ADS1001 with Duke's crossover as well as a full faced grill. The low/mid crossover is Greenboy's CBG built by BurningSkies. Cabinet sounds great. I'm just not a 15 guy. I am looking to get $450 for the cabinet which is just shy of what I have invested and a lot shy of the total investment. If you want it shipped it will have to be on your dime. It's not heavy just bulky and UPS will have to do the packing and shipping.

Original thread here.

Current pics with grill and tweeter:
    100_0647.
    100_0648.
    100_0649.

2. Damn!!! Wish you were closer to buy this.

3. kesslari

kesslari Groovin' with the Fusion Cats Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Santa Cruz Mtns, California
    Lark in the Morning Instructional Videos; Audix Microphones
    Dang. Weeks of watching the TB classifieds for one of these, and this week I gave up and ordered one from LDS. Bump.

4. Knowing the wait time from LDS, I wouldn't hesitate to cancel the order if it won't cost you anything.

5. kesslari

kesslari Groovin' with the Fusion Cats Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Santa Cruz Mtns, California
    Lark in the Morning Instructional Videos; Audix Microphones
    What's the knob in the back?
    And do I understand that the original crossover is a 2 way built by Burning Skies, and that you built a second one (Duke design) to make it 3 way?

6. ::::BASSIST::::

::::BASSIST:::: Progress Not Perfection.

Sep 2, 2004
    Vancouver, BC Canada
    +1

I doubt Don would have a problem with you cancelling the order. He's up to his eyeballs with work. It would also save you at least 4 months of waiting IME/IMO.

7. tbone0813

Aug 6, 2005
    Grand Prairie, TX.
    It is the l-pad for the tweeter.

Yes. pathdoc built the box and BurningSkies built the CBG crossover for him. When I got the cabinet I added the Eminence tweeter and built the LeJeune crossover for it.

8. tbone0813

Aug 6, 2005
    Grand Prairie, TX.
    SOLD pending payment.

9. edwinhurwitz

edwinhurwitz Supporting Member

May 13, 2003
    Boulder, CO
    Endorsing Artist: DR Strings, SMS
    Check is in the mail!