1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

F/S feeler DOCTOR BASS DRB 2060

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by mike perry, Apr 27, 2010.

1. I am thinking of selling my mint 3 way DRB 2060. This cab has the neo speakers in it and it's the slant version. The cab is 8 ohms, works perfectly and sounds great. It also comes with a custom cover. Again this cab is a 10/10, it's mint. New this would cost almost $700 with the cover, not to mention shipping costs and wait time to get a cab built. I will post pics later.

Local pick-up only

$450

2. bump

3. nj fclef

nj fclef Supporting Member

Sep 14, 2005
    SFO/OAK/SJC (from EWR)
    ...exact thing except with casters and upgraded Celestion BN10-300S Neo drivers

~ 600 Watts at 8 ohms

$475

local delivery (SFO)

4. j.kernodle

j.kernodle Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2008
    South Carolina
    Hey nj, you might want to delete this post and just open a new thread of your own. To avoid any confusion.

5. kesslari

kesslari Groovin' with the Big Dogs Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Santa Cruz Mtns, California
    Lark in the Morning Instructional Videos; Audix Microphones
    I saw NJFClef's on Craigslist. I'd consider a 212, but I don't need another 210...

6. nj fclef

nj fclef Supporting Member

Sep 14, 2005
    SFO/OAK/SJC (from EWR)
    thanks, man!

7. price drop to $400 local sale only

8. the cab has been sold:)