1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

F/S Fender B-DEC, case and pedal included in original boxes, like new

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by titanbandman, Jul 21, 2008.

1. Hi folks,

Fender BDEC that I bought in March, 2008. It has a Fender cover, owners manual, lesson book, and the BDEC specific pedal. I love this amp for practicing, but due to finances, am going to keep my Redhead at home for practice instead. The features on this thing really make it fun to play by yourself...and all the positive reviews out there are completely true. The amp models on this sound great and true to tone. If there is a style you play in your regular gigs, this thing will help you be better and more consistant! When I used this in lessons, it was great to have my students plug into, though I only had it out of my home once.

All items ship in original cases and packaging and are included in the price. I intended to keep this thing forever, and would if not forced to due to $ situation. (That's why I spent the extra coin on all the accessories.) PM if interested. $325 to your door in lower 48 or best offer. This was played only a few times in our smoke-free home. This is as close to new as it gets, plastic still on parts.

amp001.jpg
    amp002.jpg
    amp003.jpg
    amp004.jpg
    amp006.jpg
    [​IMG]

I also have a Highway One Jazz for Sale. Had to make some sacrifices to pay for grad class. It's either part with this, or something larger. :bawl: Thanks!

AW

2. BASSKADET

BASSKADET Gold Supporting Member

May 17, 2007
    NC
    I don't think your allowed to post Ebay link to sell.

3. Didn't know about that....I fixed it. Thanks.

AW

4. Tuesday bump...with shipping and tax, all this was over $450 new....this is a deal to your door...no shipping, no tax.

AW

5. Wednesday, "hump day" bump.

6. basstubaguy

basstubaguy

Jun 18, 2008
    San Diego, CA
    Is it still available?

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 8, 2021