F/S Fender MM J-Bass ***UPDATED PRICE***$500!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by BASSnSAX, Feb 23, 2003.

1. For sale: MINT Fender Marcus Miller Signature Jazz Bass. Less than 10 hours of playing on it. Pickguards has a few, light little scratches. Reversed Vintage styled tuners. Abalone Block inlays, gloss neck, NATURAL finish is absolutely gorgeous. Comes with Tolex case with a slight bit of wear on the edges of the ends, but still a 9 out of 10 for the case. The bass itself is a 9.999 out of 10.

So I'm asking $600 OBO.

2. Harpo

Feb 1, 2001
    Kings Park NY
    I have a G&L L-2000 trade? for MM

3. Hmmmm...what does she look like?
  4. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    I'll give ya $100 and a shiny new can opener.
  5. Sorry, I forgot the word reasonable in that post.
  6. How about a trade for a '92 MM Stingray?
  7. If anyone has anything up for trade, post pics please.

Lower price!
  9. Do you still have it?
    Why are you selling it?
  10. Yes, I still have it. I am selling my MM Jazz because of the expansion of my bass "crib". Since I bought it, I now have in my possession a Fender MIM P-Bass (I found I'm much more fond of the P neck than the J neck), a Modulus Quantum 6 :eek:, and an Essex SJB-62 Fretless. And having a 4th bass isn't an option for me.

It's pretty much been sitting in the case for the past 3/4 of the year.

11. I have 9 new pictures of this fantastic bass. Sorry about so much space taken up.

This picture illustrates all of the things included, such as the manuals, truss rod and Bad Ass II allen wrenches, keys to the case, and all of the original hang tags.
  12. A Picture of the body...
  13. Another Picture...
  14. Yet another! Almost done...