1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

F/S Fender USA Roscoe Beck IV Crimson Red

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bpwb, Mar 16, 2009.

1. *** SOLD ***

For sale is my like new Fender USA Roscoe Beck IV four string bass in Crimson red. This one has been upgraded with a black pickguard which I like over the stock white one. Also added Dunlop strap locks and Sadowsky knobs. Nice lightweight bass at about 8.5 pounds. Alder body with maple neck and rosewood fingerboard. There are many nice features about this bass. You can check out all of the specs on the Fender website or the Roscoe Beck web site. He worked with Fender for 10 years to design and build this bass to get it just right. It has custom wound Bill Lawrence pickups, Hipshot tuners with drop D tuner. Very nice bridge. Master volume and tone with push-pull mid shaping and pickup selector switch. Asymmetrically shaped neck profile. Very comfortable with 1.5" nut width. Pickups are wired with switches so you can run them in series, parallel or single coil for each pickup separately. You can really get a wide range of tones with this bass. Great setup, near mint condition, ready to go with original hard shell Fender G&G case and all the case candy. I am the original owner and these sell new on Musicians Friend for over $2000. Best sounding passive bass I have ever played. Asking $1400 shipped. Not interested in trades. E-mail me with questions or offers. I accept Paypal. Thanks for looking!

2. more pics

3. two more

4. oldrocker

oldrocker

Feb 13, 2005
    Long Island, NY
    Very nice - I really like my RBIV :bassist:

Free bump good luck.

5. MaddAnthony_59

MaddAnthony_59 Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2006
    Columbus, IN
    I Channel Surf During Commercials. (Drives my Wife CRAZY!!!)
    Bump for arguabley the BEST 4-String Jazz Bass ever, and a Great TBer!

I LOVE my RB IV:bassist:

6. NYCBass

NYCBass Gold Supporting Member

Dec 22, 2006
    Queens NY
    Well that's what I get for not pulling the trigger right away. I am happy for you for selling the Bass ! ! !

Great TB'er sold a Great Bass.