1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD F/S Fodera NYC Empire 4 Deluxe Lined Fretless

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by NYCBass, May 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYCBass

NYCBass Gold Supporting Member

Dec 22, 2006
    Queens NY
    Well I'm playing 5 string "Also NYC Empire Basses" and just can't see keeping a new Bass thats this great if I'm not going to play it. This Bass is less then a year old and has never been out of my house.

The Bass has a alder body with a quilted maple top, maple neck with an ebony lined fingerboard. Has the Mike Pope three band preamp, Fodera J/J Single Coils and comes with a Fodera Tear Droop Case with the tools and paperwork. It's a Jazz Bass so it's 1 1/2 at the nut and 34 inch scale. It is just under 10 pounds on my bathroom scale.

Gas has set in BAD ! ! ! new price [DEL]$3,250.00[/DEL] 2800.00 OBO Shipped in the lower 48 of the US.

The only trades I would be into would be for a Fodera NYC Empire 5 Fretted with a rosewood board or a Fretless 5 with a ebony board.

Would also consider a LEJ & LEPJ 5 Fretted or Fretless. No Maple fingerboard please I have one.

DSC_0001.
    DSC_0004.
    DSC_0002-1.
    DSC_0003-1.
    DSC_0005.

2. NYCBass

Dec 22, 2006
    Queens NY
  3. NYCBass

Dec 22, 2006
    Queens NY
    New price to try and settle a GAS Attack ! ! !
    Only looking at trades for what I have listed. But thanks for all the offers!

4. fabinosto

fabinosto

Aug 29, 2010
    France
    Pretty bass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.