1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD F/S, G&L L1500 and Fender AV '62 re-issue Jazz Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by blackstang351c, Apr 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Howdy folks, this is my first sale post, here goes:
    First is a G&L L1500, one piece ash body, maple fb. I'd rate it 8 out of 10 cosmetically, plays perfectly. Has the p-bass width neck with the 3 screw neckplate. Weighs 9.2 lbs on my digital bathroom scale. Very aggressive sounding bass, growl for days. Strung with unknown roundwounds. Includes a fernandes tweed HSC. Asking $650.00 SOLD

Next up is an american vintage '62 Re-Issue Jazz. The major issue is the replacement neck. It's a mighty mite neck, very thin and narrow, think Geddy Lee sig, thin. It's got a much flatter fb radius than the stock fender, intonates well, and no dead spots. I installed hipshot ultralites on it. I still have and will include the original tuners. I no longer have the original neck. It's in well played condition, not abused, but some scratches and bumps. Maybe 6.5 of ten cosmetically. Includes OHSC. The price relects the nonstock condition. Weight shows 9.5 lbs on my digital bathroom scale. Asking $600.00.

I have some feedback here as a buyer, my ebay account has 100% positive feedback if you want to check it out, Blackstang351c.

I'm really not interested in any trades, I need to pay off my new Am DLX Jazz. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. More pics

Attached Files:

3. lookie

Attached Files:

• JB1.
      JB1.jpg
      File size:
      41 KB
      Views:
    • JB2.
      JB2.jpg
      File size:
      26.9 KB
      Views:
  4. sorry for the off color, I can take more pics in better light if requested.

Attached Files:

• JB5.
      JB5.jpg
      File size:
      42.9 KB
      Views:
  5. The neck was used when I got it. The stock tuners would not fit (the bushing diameter was too large) so I installed the hipshots.

Attached Files:

• JB3.
      JB3.jpg
      File size:
      30.6 KB
      Views:
    • JB4.
      JB4.jpg
      File size:
      30.7 KB
      Views:
  6. ttt

7. TTT

8. If the Jazz doesn't sell by friday, I'll part it out. Lot's of good stuff will be in the accessories threads.

9. Bumpage

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.