1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

F/S: Gallien-Krueger NEO 115 III cab! PRESTINE SHAPE!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by enjoi1018, Oct 29, 2013.

1. enjoi1018

enjoi1018 Supporting Member

Apr 18, 2011
    Auburn, AL
    Hey folks,

This is a new thread since I couldn't edit the old one anymore. I'm going to get some better pictures, as the shape of this cab is enticing! ;)

I traded a larger, heavier cab for this one. I needed a cab that could be lifted with one hand and thrown in the car to jam with friends as opposed to a 100lb beast. I also had to have a cab that was crystal clear, and delivered the bottom end... this thing is DEEP! Only weighs 40 lbs! With the handles, it's possible to carry it one handed, or stack some gear on top of it like a tray!

The ONLY ONLY ONLY reason I have to part with it is to fund a dream bass. I'm purging basses, effects, cables, car audio, and a ton of other stuff, and THIS is the piece I'm most upset with having to part with. I will have another!

I've been asking what I'm into it for, but I'm starting to budge as I need to move it. I'm asking $335 plus shipping, or a short drive from Auburn, AL (Bham, Atlanta, Montgomery, etc).

I'll get mo' betta pics up in a little. It has one tiny dent in the tolex of the bottom corner. Hardly noticable.

Thanks for lookin'! Cheers everyone! :bassist:

Gallien-Krueger NEO 115-III

85b476fd-6ad8-48b8-9602-f88f4d07000f_zps1e2a5cc5.

2. enjoi1018

Apr 18, 2011
    Auburn, AL
    up up up!

3. birminghambass

birminghambass Supporting Member

Sep 18, 2002
    Birmingham, AL
    I gig a pair of these every weekend. Clarity and punch from two 15s. Better than the 4x10 I used to own, and lighter!

4. enjoi1018

Apr 18, 2011
    Auburn, AL
    Thanks, BHam! Like I said, out of alllllll of my gear, this would be the last piece to sell. Oh well.

Bump!

5. enjoi1018

Apr 18, 2011
    Auburn, AL
    up!

6. enjoi1018

Apr 18, 2011
    Auburn, AL
    Price drop bump!

7. Walkbass75

Walkbass75

Aug 18, 2013
    So, I just gotta know - what piece of gear have you found (or are looking for) that is SO hot that you are selling all the cool stuff! Realize it ain't none of my biz but based on your previous posts I just wanted your opinion or thinking. Bass swap or pedal board, amps or 2x15's or what?

8. Basehead

Basehead Now with even more synthy goodness...

Jan 3, 2008
    New York NY
    Payment SENT! Come to papa...

9. enjoi1018

Apr 18, 2011
    Auburn, AL

Gotta get my hands on a Modulus Q5. It's just time to realize that won't happen until I have the funds to buy the right one when it comes up. Magic, right?

10. enjoi1018

Apr 18, 2011
    Auburn, AL

And yes, SOLD!