1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD F/S: Genz Benz Streamliner 900 with Anvil ATA Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by creis2, Mar 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. creis2

creis2

Nov 11, 2011
    Cambridge, MA
    You all know what I'm selling here, if you don't, you've haven't been on Talkbass for very long.

I had an unfortunate event recently, and need some cash. I love this head.... a lot. But it's either this or my SVT, and my SVT isn't going anywhere.

Works great. Transferable warranty good until 3/2014.

Comes with head, case, power cord, manual.

The head has never been toured, just used on small gigs. The case has been all over as you can see, she's taken some abuse, luckily the Genz head wasn't in there during this time.

The head has a one scratch on the top. Otherwise, she's in great shape. I had the ATA case made a few years ago, when I used to tour with a preamp. The preamp is long gone, but the Streamliner head fits perfect in it. The case isn't very heavy at all, and has a few inches of soft foam for protection. Has an indent for the power cord. Ans as you can see in the picture, the middle section of foam comes out, which is great for storing a pedal or tuner.

The case cost $275 from Anvil. This isn't a cheap ebay special, this case is bulletproof. It has a handle on top, and can be carried with one hand.

$575 Shipped conUS. Price is firm, and I don't want to separate the head from the case at this time. I'm not in a huge rush to sell, so every so often if it doesn't sell, I'll knock the price down.

But as of right now, firm at $575 with case.

Sorry about the cameraphone pics. The spouse is out of town with the good camera.

Attached Files:

• g1.
      g1.jpg
      File size:
      118.6 KB
      Views:
    • g2.
      g2.jpg
      File size:
      103.9 KB
      Views:
  2. creis2