1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

F/S Greco Scroll Top AEB-1 Short Scale Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by tifftunes, Mar 18, 2010.

1. tifftunes

tifftunes Guest

This is a sweet player, in great condition. I bought this rare gem from Japan at least 5 years ago (forgot just when). The pickguard has pick signatures from playing. But the rest is near perfect. The OE pup was changed to a very expensive Joe Barden. It was the first Jazz shape/size pup I found with bar magnets, which works better with the smaller string spacing of this short scale bass. Plays and sounds great! But I need a P-bass and a fretless Jazz bass for an upcoming project, and must sell a few things to pay the tab for the new gear.

GrecoAEB-1.jpg

I can borrow a camera for better photos if you need 'em. Just let me know...

$899

No Trades, thanks!

2. Johnny Crab

Johnny Crab HELIX user & BOSE Abuser

Feb 11, 2004
    Texas
    Bump for Greco's sake.

3. bongomania

bongomania Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    That's the best looking AEB-type I've seen, short of Bruce Johnson clones and actual Ampegs. Cool!

4. tumbao01

tumbao01

Nov 23, 2010
    Is the Greco still for sale?

5. anthonybass

anthonybass

Jun 3, 2010
    i will take it. tony 516 650 8276

6. GaryLC

GaryLC

Apr 6, 2006
    Scotia, NY
    Wow, talk about reviving an old thread!:cool:

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 30, 2020