1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

F/S Lefty Warwick Rockbass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by GeneralElectric, Apr 17, 2009.

1. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    Up for sale is a lefty Warwick Rockbass. I got this in a trade awhile back. Unfortunately its lefty and I'm not. The webcam pictures I had gotten of the basses reversed the image and I thought they were righty. I was going to string this righty since it sounds good, but I never got around to it. Now I'm trying to move this.

I had had it on hold for another TBer and a friend had borrowed this in the interim. Unfortunately my friend is an idiot and didn't put this in the gig bag. There is a lot of dings and dents on this now, but most aren't visible from the front. The worst of it is by the input jack. Everything still works on it (tuners, electronics)

There are a few minor dings on the bass side of the neck, but I plan on steaming them out.

$175 + shipping.

IMG_3460.
    IMG_3457.
    IMG_3456.
    IMG_3454.
    IMG_3453.
    IMG_3452.
    IMG_3451.

2. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    Bump for a good player. The pictures, I think make it look a little worse than it really is, since the flash captures everything.

3. do you have any more pics

and an estimate on shipping to 66106?

4. Highwayjones

Highwayjones Guest

Feb 11, 2009
    does it come with a case?

5. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    It'll come with a Fender Deluxe gigbag, unless you want me to check if I have a hardcase that'll fit. All of my hardcases are Fender style, so I'm not sure.

This bass is shipping for zipcode 10310. I'm guessing that shipping for this will be around $30 via fedex with gig bag. A little more I'd assume for a hardcase.

6. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    What would you like pictures of? I'd be happy to take them for you. :)

7. how about the front of the bass? is it a 4 or a 5 string? I cant tell from the pics.

8. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    5 string. I'll take a picture of the front tomorrow afternoon. :)

9. money sent..

sold to me! :hyper:

10. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    This is gone. :)