1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD F/S MINT AGUILAR AG500

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by joe the cop, Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOLD!!

Dual channel mint condition Aguilar AG500 up for sale. It comes included with rack ears, footpedal, and manual.
    This aggie has never been gigged and has lived comfortably in my home studio it's whole life. Serial # is 2709. Asking $775 shipped to continental US and Canada. here's a link to the aguilar website.

http://aguilaramp.com/products_amplifiers_ag500.htm

and some pictures

IMG_3931.

IMG_3932-1.

IMG_3934.

IMG_3938.

IMG_3949.

Thanks for looking.

2. I don't usually say this about amps, but that is one sexy amp :)

I will give you everything I have for it lol!

3. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

Jun 6, 2006
    Bright, IN
    Oh man...trade for a Lakland 44-02? Check out signature for link.

Please say yes, please say yes, please say yes... :D

4. Hey thanx for the sexiness compliment there superbassman2000; Hobbes rocks my big fat @$$ !!!

NKUSigEp - Dude I'm sooo sorry I'm not lookin for another 4 stringer. That's a tough call you offer me a Lakland. I would totally pick yours up, but this time in life calls for cash. I'm finishing my new studio and union tapers REALLY enjoy getting paid for the work they do. They tend to get all pissy and violent when you run out of money and can't pay them... go figure! ... now if you said 6 string Dingwall that might be another story; I think I could sacrifice a broken leg or two for a Dinger. Mmmmm DIngers. But in this instance the union tapers have it and I must remain Lakland-less.... for now. sorry bro way to make me contemplate hospital bills though ;)

5. OT.. How do you find pairing the DB680 as a preamp? and how do you patch them? (send -> return?)

6. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

Jun 6, 2006
    Bright, IN
    LOL You could pretend it's a Dingwall 6-string! Ahh...nope, no ya can't. Well, bump for a sweet amp anyways.

DB659 perhaps? :D

7. Thanks bro:D

Vin- The DB680 is a VERY good preamp, pair it with anything that makes it louder and you're in business. I have been using only the power section of the AG500 by taking the output of the 680 and patching that into the effects return input of the AG500. specifically with the AG500 I pulled the return balance knob out so as to make the signal series and turned that up all the way just like you would turn the gain up all the way on a power amp. I controlled my volume with the master knob on the DB680. hope that helps.

8. Poon-
    Got drunk out of my gourd last night killa! Ya can't get arrested when the entire police department is drinkin with ya. Everyone's just as banged up as you are. I did get thrown in the pool however.. that was good times. Oh and I found out I suck bear c@ck at washers. anyway thanks for the rack idea, you're a good man son!

bump and such.

9. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

Jun 6, 2006
    Bright, IN
    You're killing me smalls...

10. [​IMG][/IMG]

All packed up in the origional box ready for new home!!

11. pre ebizzle bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.