1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

F/S - MKS Pedal Pad Lite Powered Pedal Board

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by rob4001va, Oct 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rob4001va

rob4001va Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2007
    Northern VA
    Hey gang:

(moved from another thread as this is the only item remaining unsold).

downsizing (isn't everyone?) has resulted in me simplifying my setup, and getting rid of my board. I kept a few pedals, and sold a few to some fellow TBers, but the board itself is still available (lightly used and in good shape):

Powered Pedal Board: This is a Pedal Pad Lite by MKS. Includes soft gig bag. Also includes the optional Patch Pad to add stereo signal routing, intermediate send/return, etc. (the Patch Pad costs you a single pedal spot on the board). Very flexible, especially for you stereo effects lovers. The board itself offers two tiers of pedals in a wedge shape. Pedals can be mounted at an angle or flat. Thin metal plates provide the mounting surface, and the cables are all hidden underneath. Very clean, very neat. The power supply that comes with it can power 8 Boss-type pedals (one of the eight can be used to power the light in the board with their logo, though I never did). Also has an on-board AC plug (underside of the power module) so you can hide a power strip underneath the board for your AC-powered goodies. I used this with some really large, vintage pedals (Mutron III, MXR Flanger) and it worked like a charm.

I don't think this particular pedal board model is made anymore, but they have similar ones, including wider boards and some with a taller (higher angle from ground) wedge shape, and most come with a hard cover. So this is not a flight-case quality, but very solid for gigs around town, or for car/truck trips. Grab yourself a bunch of George L's cables and you're all set.

Note: all velcro was used (sorry) but the soft fuzzy side of the velcro (never can remember if that is the hook or loop!) is on all the metal mounting plates (except the spare removed for the patch pad). Comes with AC cord, eight DC Boss-style power cords to run your pedals (or the lighted logo on the board), the patch pad, the gig bag, manual paperwork, and the bag strap (never used).

This sold for ~$250 when I bought it, and another $50 for the patch pad option, so about $300 new. Selling here for $175 shipped.

info on the board is here: http://www.pedalpad.com/Pedal-Pad-MPS-Lite-Pedal-Board.htm
    board review here: http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Effects/product/MKS+PedalPad/MPS-XL/10/1

Here's a pic:
    board-assembled-front.

all pics at: http://s273.photobucket.com/albums/jj222/rob4001va/Pedal Pad Lite/

If you have questions, etc, shoot me a PM. I've described it as completely as possible. Shipping method for the board, well, not sure yet, but either USPS or UPS. I usually ship within 2 business days after sale closes.

PayPal only, CONUS shipping only for the listed prices. Let's talk if you're elsewhere.

Need I say it....save this from the evilBay...and thanks for looking!

2. rob4001va

Apr 1, 2007
    Northern VA
    need some cash bump

3. rob4001va

Apr 1, 2007
    Northern VA
    price change!

4. rob4001va

Apr 1, 2007
    Northern VA
    gone to the bay, but noted as still for sale locally. If you're interested, let me know.

Thread kept open for now...

5. rob4001va

Apr 1, 2007
    Northern VA
    Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.