1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

F/S Multiple Amps and Cabs,Part 1

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by INTHEPOCKET69, May 14, 2011.

1. Fellow TBer's. I have reached a point where I have obtained more gers than I'm using and have space for. It's time to "clean out". Rather than posting everything on this thread , I give each of the items it's own thread with pics. Thanks for looking and if interested in any of the items either PM me or send me an E-Mail at eckenrpj@leegov.com.

First up is a Mesa Walkabout red face head. This is the early version of this unit and has recently been upgraded by Mesa adding the active/ passive switch, the FX loop bypass switch and I had fresh tubes installed.This unit comes with rackmount ear kit and will trow in a Gator GR ATA 2 space case at no extra charge:hyper:. Asking $525 including shipping in CONUS and Paypal is preferred.

Attached Files:

2. SonicBlueJoe

SonicBlueJoe Supporting Member

Dec 27, 2007
    Visalia, CA
    PM Sent

3. Sold pending payment;)

4. Payment has been received...item sold:D Thanks all for looking!