1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

F/S Music Man Stingray 4H Three Tone Sunburst Rosewood

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bpwb, May 9, 2010.

1. *** SOLD ***

For sale is a 2005 Ernie Ball Music Man Stingray 4 string bass. The body is ash and is finished in three tone sunburst. The neck is maple with a rosewood fingerboard. The neck is straight, the frets are in excellent condition and the truss rod works as it should. Everything works and the bass is in excellent almost mint condition. There is normal wear on the pick guard from playing. This one of the good ones. Many of the Stingrays today are made from a variety of woods like alder, poplar and basswood. In many cases you don't know what you are getting if they have painted bodies. This one is definitely ash and it has the tone to go with it. It sounds great and is a great player with a good setup. Comes with an Ernie Ball hard shell case. E-mail me with any questions you may have. Price is $900 shipped CONUS. No PayPal unless ..... This is a great bass and I had no plans on selling it then I bought a Roscoe and now it gets no love. Thanks for looking.

IMG_0484.

IMG_0483.

IMG_0485.

IMG_0493.

IMG_0492.

IMG_0494.

2. Too many sellers and too few buyers.

Sad bump.

3. Soverntear

Soverntear

Mar 17, 2008
    Toronto
    bump for a beautiful ray

4. All PMs replied - bump.

5. PatO

PatO

May 21, 2006
    Colchester VT
    thinking of any trades?

6. Not interested in trades at this time. I have my Roscoe and I am in love with it. Another bass would just be a different one sitting around collecting dust. LOL!

7. kjpollo

kjpollo

Mar 17, 2008
    CT
    3TS + black PG= Sting Ray heaven for me!

well, there's always Powerball tomorrow night!!!

8. I would have to agree. She's a beauty and sounds and plays great. She will be missed but deserves more love than I can give.

9. TTT