1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD F/S: MusicMan Stingray Classic - Mint Green/rosewood

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Jeff K, Oct 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    I had this up for sale before, but pulled it before it sold. I had a lot of trade offers, but I'd really prefer to downsize my collection. I've decided that I prefer passive basses, so I'm offering up my Mint Green Stingray Classic. My pictures are not the best because of my lousy old Kodak camera.

Like-new condition. Bought it in late-June, and it's never left my house. Comes with original hard-shell case. Plastic is still on the pickguard. Currently strung with it's original rounds, but I'll include a set of D'Addario Chromes with the sale. Weight is 9 lbs., 9 oz. (just over 9 1/2 lbs.). 2-band EQ with foam mutes.

$1,300 shipped to CONUS. I do not use ebay, and do not have Paypal, so payment needs to be U.S. Postal Money Order. Thanks for looking...

100_1599.

100_1598.

100_1596.

100_1595.

2. Tonegasm

Tonegasm

Mar 22, 2010
    NJ
    WOW!

3. Valerus

Valerus

Aug 4, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    good luck selling this beaut :)

4. mpdd

mpdd neoconceptualist

Mar 24, 2010
    LA
    at last mint color and mint condition both apply

5. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    Thanks guys. It really is a "minty Mint"! :D

6. faulknersj

faulknersj Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2008
    Scottsdale Az
    Bump for a killer bass. These play and sound incredible.

7. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    Thanks, faulknersj. I'll bet you're looking forward to "winter" out there in Arizona, huh?! Might actually drop down into the 80s on occasion. ;)

8. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    By the way, the color in these pics (at least on MY monitor) seems to be a little bit off. In three of the four pics, the mint green looks a little darker than it does in real life. It's probably somewhere between the color in those 3 versus the color in the one that appears lighter. It's real pretty in real life.

9. Bump for sister bass!:D

10. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    Hey Tony. I see you slapped a tort guard (or is it black) on yours. You liking the Classic so far? I like mine more every time I play it, but still feel more comfortable with the Fenders...

11. I love classic series so much that I bought yesterday from John another haha, see:http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?p=9935928&highlight=#post9935928

Too bad you're not a little braver, I would buy yours before...
    Good luck with the sale!

...Btw, I put black pearl...beauty!

12. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    Tony, was that the White/maple one you just bought? That looked really sharp. Congrats!

13. Bingo! Thanks! :cool:

14. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    Four days left before I pull this. Come and get it if it hits your hot button...

15. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    Price drop: $1,300.00 shipped. This is a good deal, folks!

16. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    This will be my last bump on this. Frankly, I'm baffled. This is a great bass at what I think is a very fair price. With all the love these Classics get on TB, I'd have thought she would have hit somebody's hot button by now. I know that my pics aren't the best. She looks much better in real life. I've had a few trade offers, but I'd much rather sell it.

If nobody contacts me by tomorrow, I guess I'll hang onto her for awhile. Great Christmas present to yourself!!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.