1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

F/S: MXR M82 Bass Envelope Filter (like new)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Simon Langley, May 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simon Langley

Simon Langley

Jun 19, 2007
    Chico, CA
    (relist due to price drop)

Mint condition, like new MXR Bass Envelope filter. Only used once at home for a shootout between it and a 3Leaf Audio Groove Regulator. It was a close call but the 3Leaf was better suited for my tastes and the wife says I can only keep one so I am passing this on to you. Comes with all original packaging and manuals and like I said is in absolute mint, like new condition. Only been out of the package for about an hour. Will part with it for $120.00 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 USA. International OK but PM me for shipping quote. Thanks!

Here is a sweet video demo of this pedal in action. Feel free to ask me any questions about this pedal as I have spent about an hour trying it out.

[​IMG]

2. kai_ski

kai_ski

Apr 14, 2007
    Wenatchee, WA
    the last 20 seconds of that video are rad.

free bump.

3. Simon Langley

Simon Langley

Jun 19, 2007
    Chico, CA
    Bump

4. LeonD

LeonD Supporting Member

PM sent.

5. Simon Langley

Simon Langley

Jun 19, 2007
    Chico, CA
    Have decided I would regret it if I sold it. This one's a keeper, sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.