1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

F/S: MXR M89 Bass Overdrive pedal

Discussion in 'Rocket Music' started by RocketMusic, Jan 31, 2017.

1. RocketMusic

RocketMusic Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 31, 2007
    Blacksburg, VA
    Owner, Rocket Music
    I recently placed an order to re-stock some MXR pedals. Since I'm always on the lookout for new options for Overdrive, I also ordered an M89 pedal just to see what it's all about. Turns out it doesn't do anything I don't already have covered, so I won't be keeping it.

The idea behind the pedal is the exactly the way I like my overdrive - it allows you to mix a crunched version of your signal with the original clean version of your signal in whatever ratio sounds good to you. And there's a tone knob that lets you take some treble off the crunch if you want.

So here's a chance for somebody to get a new M89 pedal at a used price: $89 shipped (they're usually $129.99).

Let me know if you'd like to give it a shot! The pedal is not listed on my website, so just PM me here or call me @ 540-961-7655.

willsellout likes this.
  2. RocketMusic

Oct 31, 2007
    Blacksburg, VA
    Owner, Rocket Music
    Oh, heck - I should also make an alternative offer. Just like the free BBE pedal w/ any USA G&L offer, I'll also toss this pedal in for free with the purchase of any USA G&L instrument. Or any other item (or group of items) of sufficient value (say north of $1,000) that I would make enough profit to be able to absorb the cost of this pedal.

I've only got the one M89 pedal, so "while supplies last" probably won't be very long. Act now if you're interested!

3. RocketMusic

Oct 31, 2007
    Blacksburg, VA
    Owner, Rocket Music