1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD F/S ONLY: 2006 MIA FSR Hot Rod Jazz w/matching headstock

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by marwady, May 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOLD!!

Hello all,

Up for sale only (need the cash for some studio upgrades) is my near perfect, Fender 2006 MIA FSR (Fender Special Run) Jazz Bass.

This is a limited edition and I believe (TB experts, pls confirm) 500 of these were built in a couple of different colors (this one is white). It has a tort guard, a white matching headstock and is finished in nitro. The neck has a beautiful rosewood board and is also finished in nitro gloss (similar to my Roscoe Beck IV).

It has the S2 switch w/Fender Noiseless pups and a Baddass bridge (all standard on this FSR model).

Don't confuse this bass with the MIM FSR basses that Fender made for Guitar Center a while back. This is a completely different animal.

I prefer P Basses and I have a Custom Shop Jazz when I need that sound.

This bass has barely been played and needs som "TB Love" :D

I am asking $1,000.00 shipped conus.

I will send more pics to SERIOUS buyers if needed.

PIX:

P1050461.
    P1050462.
    P1050460.
    P1050463.

2. JimB52

JimB52 User Supporting Member

May 24, 2007
    East Coast
    They are nice basses. I think there were actually fewer than 300 made, a special run for Guitar Center, and I think they all were olympic white.

3. All PMs replied to...still available.

4. JEDI BASS

JEDI BASS Supporting Member

Jan 26, 2008
    Knoxville, TN
    Still love mine. BTW, I started an owners thread a couple years ago... not very active since there's only a few folks on TB that have one.

Do you have the case and candy that these came with?

5. THIS BASS IS SOLD!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.