1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

F/S Only 2007 Roscoe SKB-3005 near mint

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bpwb, Apr 9, 2009.

1. *** SOLD ***

For sale is a 2007 Roscoe SKB-3005 5 string bass guitar. Swampash body with exhibition quilted maple top with amber finish. Pau Ferro fingerboard. Has Nordstrand Dual Coil Pickups and an Aguilar OBP-3 Preamp with 2 Switches [Series/Single Coil/Parallel : One switch for each p-up]
    Mid Knob is Push/Pull for frequency change from 400/800 hz.

This one is very comfortable at 9 pounds 1 ounce and it's beautiful. This one has the classic Roscoe tone without being over the top. With the two switches it has the broadest tonal pallette available. This is a great bass that will make someone very happy at a great price. Comes with Roscoe case, allen wrenches and original paperwork. Asking $2000 plus shipping. USA only. I accept PayPal or money orders.Thanks for looking!

I also have another one for sale on another post here on TB. Which ever of these two sells first, I am keeping the other one.

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?p=7263382&posted=1#post7263382

2. Couple more pics

3. One more

4. Here are a coupe pics of the other one that I chose. Same woods, pretty close to the same tone, maybe a little tamer and lighter. I broke my back many years ago and so unfortunately, weight is a big issue for me although the one I have for sale is not heavy by any 5 string standard being right at 9 pounds. I bought this one from Jay Lewis at Blue Berry Hill Bass. WOW what a great guy to work with.

JB

5. Good Friday bump

6. Saturday pre-Easter bump

7. gregwatts2008

gregwatts2008 Supporting Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Jupiter, Florida
    Jeff, I will call you on this tommorrow.

8. Monday - start of Easter break bump

9. Price drop bump. I can't believe no one has grabbed this one yet. It is one very sweet bass!

10. jphilauren

jphilauren

Nov 8, 2007
    PM'd

11. Bump for what is IMO a very fair price for a gorgeous instrument. From a playability standpoint the SKB 5 is definitely one of my all-time favorites, and aesthetically this one is absolutely stunning. Those pickups look too cool for school. :D Good luck with the sale!

12. I wonder who custom ordered this one cuz whoever it is.. he sure has great taste. :bag:

Whoever picks it up will be very pleased!

13. Thanks for the bumps guys.

14. gregwatts2008

Nov 30, 2008
    Jupiter, Florida
    TTT

15. CactusmanDoug

CactusmanDoug Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2007
    Tucson, Arizona
    This bass is simply the players dream.

I can only imagine the vast array of tones you can produce with the individual splitter and Aguilar pre.

I say this occasionally but I mean it...if I had the extra dough this beauty would be headed to Tucson.

Nice bass, man!

16. gregwatts2008

Nov 30, 2008
    Jupiter, Florida
    PM sent

17. gregwatts2008

Nov 30, 2008
    Jupiter, Florida
    I think this bass has found a new home.