1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

F/S ONLY! AS NEW AGUILAR OBP-2 PRE-WIRED HARNESS W/ KNOBS, ETC.! FREE US SHIPPING!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by smadder, Aug 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smadder

smadder

Nov 13, 2004
    SOLD!!!

This is an Aguilar OBP-2 two band on-board pre-amp taken from a brand new Spector Forte 4 for $100, USPS Priority Mail shipping included. It's basically just like new and will come fully rigged up: completely pre-wired with all 4 pots (vol/bal/bass/treble), mounting hardware, and knobs, including the battery clip and battery. All you'll need to provide is a bass with an output jack and pickups! This would cost over $200 or more fully harnessed with knobs or even just for all the separate parts anywhere else, so this is quite a deal, plus the free 2-3 day shipping and I will provide you with a tracking number as well. As you can tell from my feedback, I take VERY good care of my buyers.

These sell new from Best Bass Gear starting at $187 as pre-wired rigs just like this (and that's without knobs) and for $129 just for the pre-amp by itself. Please PM me to discuss. Once we get rolling, I'll send you all of my contact info and I'll ship the day after I receive your payment (sometimes I can even ship on the same day, just depends on the timing).

Please let me know if you have any questions - this is a great deal on a killer preamp!

More details on it here at Aguilar: http://www.aguilaramp.com/products_preamps_obp2.htm

Attached Files:

2. smadder

smadder

Nov 13, 2004
    $100 shipped!

3. madbassplaya

madbassplaya

Dec 28, 2007
    great deal bump!

4. hdracer

hdracer

Feb 15, 2009
    Elk River, MN.
    4 pots?

5. smadder

smadder

Nov 13, 2004
    Yes. All four pots (vol/bal/bass/treble) with knobs and mounting hardware including washers, nuts, serrated nuts for better grip on looser installs and even some plastic spacers if necessary, and all pre-wired and ready to go. All you need is an output jack, a soldering iron and a bass to put it in.

6. Great Preamp, Greater Seller. Steve is one of the greatest people on Talkbass, I would never hesitate to buy anything from him ever!

7. ynot12

ynot12 Supporting Member

Mar 7, 2012
    Elk Grove Village, IL
    Killer deal. I might consider this for the NSCRFM. Bumpity bump for smadder!

8. Smilodon

Smilodon Supporting Member

Feb 18, 2012
    Norway
    *Mumbles something about GAS*

You got a PM. :smug:

9. e.rich

e.rich undersecretary of enablement Supporting Member

Mar 16, 2011
    W. Newbury, MA
    This is what I'm running in my Forte currently. Bump for a great seller/guy!

10. smadder

smadder

Nov 13, 2004
    SOLD!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.