1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD F/S only: Fender MIA Deluxe P bass V, must sell fast!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Weshunter413, Oct 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weshunter413

Weshunter413

May 6, 2009
    Hickory NC
    RARE 2000 Fender Deluxe Precision 5 string up for sale. I am only selling because I now have two of these discontinued basses and I need some money now. This is the Sunburst model. I have two pickguards going with bass, tort shell and pearl white. This is the RARE inline 5er. The sound on this bass is incredible and so versitile. It's nice when you have two different pickups to choose from that sounds so different but if mixed sound awesome! Electronics work great. The weight on this bass is only 8.5 pounds! Two pounds lighter than my other model just like it. There's a couple light dings and scratches, but hardly noticeable. Very good shape for a 2000 I have taken really good care of it since I bought it. You won't regret owning this bass. Also included is a 2009 SKB Fender HSC. Priced to sell at $1,100 shipped CONUS ONLY or best offer within reason. No trades please, I really need money right now. Thanks.

DSCN0095.
    DSCN0096.
    DSCN0097.
    DSCN0101.
    DSCN0100.
    DSCN0324.
    DSCN0325.
    DSCN0335.
    DSCN0329-1.

2. Weshunter413

Weshunter413

May 6, 2009
    Hickory NC
    Make offer.....

3. A heads-up: the first five photos say "This image or video has been moved or deleted" by photobucket.

That being said, good luck with the sale! These basses are real players.

4. I love this model. Mine is a black and tan with a tort pickgard and gets alot of action. I installed a string guide on the B and E strings to create a better string break a the nut....I use bridge cables for strings!!!
    Bump on a nice bass.

5. mophead

mophead Supporting Member

Oct 24, 2004
    Texas Panhandle
    The Converse All Stars really bring out the grain.

6. Weshunter413

Weshunter413

May 6, 2009
    Hickory NC
    SOLD!!!.... Thanks TBrs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.