1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD F/S only : MIJ ATK-500 Koa

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by BillyRay, Apr 20, 2018.

Tags:
  1. BillyRay

BillyRay Supporting Member

Jan 20, 2008
    Quebec
    Price:
    Strings:
    IMG_1874.JPG IMG_1878.JPG IMG_1876.JPG
    Financial and health issues lead me to have to sell this beautiful bass. This bass was owned by several TB'ers in the past and it is a real gem, but sadly, I'm at the point where I need to sell to put gas in my car and pa utilities and not load credit cards. I bought the bass in this thread : SOLD - FS: MIJ Ibanez ATK500 Koa w/ Bassculture.de pickup and Glockenklang pre.

Condition is the same as when I bought it and I made no modifications except changing the strings (the bassculture pickup, glock preamp and hipshot tuners are still on there). Can't remember exactly what strings I have on there, but it's heavy gauge rounds. I can't remember if this came with a case or not, but I have a soft case for it I can include.

I would prefer local or at least within Canada if possible, but open to USA too (no international though, sorry). Absolutely no trades. None. Nada. I need cold hard cash and I don't play anymore.

Buyer pays shipping and all brokerage/customs fees. I will quote you a price on shipping if you ask for it and will add the cost of the box/shipping supplies. I have shipped basses before and know how to do it, so you need not worry.

Seriously guys, this is a bass I thought I would never get rid ok. I got rid of my Lakland in a heartbeat years ago when I thought it would be a lifelon companion. I have not played for years and I was still holding on to this bass, but I just can't debate anymore and sadly must let it go.

STATUS UPDATE
    On hold pending payment.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
    lesclaypoolsob likes this.