1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD F/S or F/T feeler, Demeter HBP-1 & QSC PLX1804

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by JEDBass, Apr 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEDBass

JEDBass Supporting Member

Mar 10, 2009
    West Hartford, CT
    Hey guys,

Looking to move into a slightly different, simpler direction here. So I'm looking to sell off my trusty Demeter HBP-1 and QSC PLX-1804. I'll get pics up soon. I'm sure most of you know all about these two pieces so I won't bore with the details, but they are an awesome pair. I'm looking to get away from a rack setup, and would prefer to sell these outright. The only trades I'd consider would be a Mesa M6 Carbine or M-Pulse 600.

As for prices:

SOLD! for the HBP-1
    $450 for the QSC PLX-1804

Both are of course used but in excellent condition. I still have the original box for the QSC as well.

2. JEDBass

Mar 10, 2009
    West Hartford, CT
    The HBP-1 may be on the verge of getting sold...

A couple feelers so far on the QSC, but as of now it's still up for grabs!

3. JEDBass

Mar 10, 2009
    West Hartford, CT
    Tempting, but unfortunately I just need the cash right now.....one of those "thinning out the herd" moments! Thanks though!

4. JEDBass

Mar 10, 2009
    West Hartford, CT
    Ok, a couple pictures for you guys. Unfortunately the flash didn't like to play nice with the black finish o the Demeter. ALso, you'll notice that one of the knobs for the width on the para EQ is missing. I have a replacement knob already in the mail to me from Demeter, so no worries there.

Attached Files:

5. JEDBass

Mar 10, 2009
    West Hartford, CT
    The Demeter is sold! Bump for the QSC (got a couple feelers but still available so far).

6. JEDBass

Mar 10, 2009
    West Hartford, CT
    Hump day bump!

7. wanbass

wanbass

Oct 27, 2007
    IN
    This seller has not sent a knob that he promised to do and moreover he has not replied to me by e-mail

He is not so good to break the promise. If he reads this comment, please take actions to keep the promise.

8. JEDBass

Mar 10, 2009
    West Hartford, CT
    I have been trying to contact this person multiple times after seeing messages from him regarding the knob. Unfortunately had some computer issues the past few days, but did send the knob out a couple of weeks ago, only to have it returned back to me (apparently some sort of paperwork/address issue). My first time sending something over to the far east, so shame on me for maybe messing something up on the shipping. But rest assured from my feedback here that this is not the norm.

Thanks and best regards,
    Jason

9. JEDBass

Mar 10, 2009
    West Hartford, CT
    The QSC is now sold! Also, I believe everything has now been straightened out regarding the knob for the HBP-1 (for those who may be curious!). Thanks everyone for your interest!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.