F/S or F/T : The Ratsputin (modded Rat II), Agent 00Funk Mark II

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by magneezius, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For sale I have the Chunk Systems Agent 00Funk Mark II Envelope Filter Pedal. Its in Excellent condition with just some tape on it from where i marked my settings. However I will remove this and any residue from the tape.

.Im asking $190 shipped for the Agent 00Funk

.. $35 shipped for the Boss GEB-7 Bass Equalizer

... $90 shipped OBO for Barge Concepts VB-Jr.

Next for sale is a Proco Rat II that I bought Premodded from Vodka mods. Its called the Ratsputin!....Check out the website at www.vodkamods.com/rat2.html

this will give you all the info on this pedal. Im asking $100 shipped for the Ratsputin

[/I]
    Heres pics of my pedal board with the Pedals attached and plugged in to show they're working. Please PM if your interested. Thanks....
    FenderJBassBossGEB-7005.gif
    0228081709.gif
    PedalBoardPT014.jpg
    PedalBoardPT004.jpg
    PedalBoardPT006.jpg

2. Bump

3. SpankyPants

SpankyPants That's Mr. SpankyPants to you.

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    Man, I want them both.

Damn this place.

4. Im open to offers now......Before it all goes to Ebay.... Anybody want to make a deal??

5. kmk42019

kmk42019

Aug 14, 2006
    Baltimore
    How does the rat sound with the mod? Does it keep a lot more low end?

6. It most definately holds the low end!... Theres a 3 way switch on the back that changes the style of "grit"....overdrive/distortion/fuzz. They all sound great however when in fuzz mode i ran an EQ after it to boost the signal a little. Its got a great Gritty distortion tone!....

the other 2 way switch i've never really messed with because It always sounded better switched to the left which seems to retain the bass a lot more than the other way. I forget what exactly they both do because Vodka mods no longer does the 2 toggles on there rat mods any longer, now its just the single toggle. I'll have to email them to figure this out..

Im still a little reluctant to sell this pedal because its truly a great pedal .....Nobody else on TB i know of has this pedal and its been my secret weapon for a little while now....

IF only money grew on trees then i wouldn't need to sell this to pay off bills....:ninja:

7. kmk42019

kmk42019

Aug 14, 2006
    Baltimore
    let me know if you want to sell that blend pedal also

8. Bump....

And I'm considering selling the Barge Conepts Vb-jr Blend Pedal now...

lets say $90 shipped....Any offers?

9. sunday nite bump

10. Bump for price drop on the Modded Rat II

Im asking $90 shipped now....

11. SpankyPants

SpankyPants That's Mr. SpankyPants to you.

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    Man... I'm really tempted... But I'm just too poor.

12. Bump.....don't make me dump all this stuff on Ebay

13. alright anybody want a Boss GEB-7 Bass Equalizer???....if so its yours for $40 Shipped.. :help:

14. intelwalk

intelwalk

May 18, 2008
    I hope the Rat is here Friday!!! I love payday!

15. intelwalk

intelwalk

May 18, 2008
    I'll take it if you can wait until Friday for the $$$

16. Pm'd Intelwalk

17. bump

18. added new pics of Boss GEB-7 Bass EQ and a price drop on the Pedal as well...

19. the rat is sold...

20. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 24, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.