1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

F/S or T Ernie Ball Volume Pedal

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by 5bassman, Aug 15, 2005.

  1. 5bassman


    May 4, 2005
    Just got this but I'm not going to be able to use it. Model 6166 Mono. Check the Ernie Ball site to see if it will work for you. Condition 9.9-10! Would look new except it has a small 1/4 scratch on the right side. $60 + shipping
    Will trade for Ernie Ball volume with 25k ohms resistance for active electronics.
  2. musicguru


    Dec 28, 2004
    pm sent