1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD F/S Parker Fly Bass 5 String (Natural)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by shadowmac, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BE ADVISED, AS OF 21:30 CST April 7th, 2009 This Parker Fly 5 for sale thread is pronounced dead.

She'll be out of my hands tomorrow.

F/S is my 2002-03 Parker Fly Bass 5 String in 9.5+ condition in natural finish. Will ship CONUS only. PayPal only.

$1800 plus $50 shipping CONUS...I guess we'll see if this was a good price or not...

Thanks for looking!

J. Mac

2. PM me with the request and your email address and I'll email you pix.

3. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    Sounds like a very cool bass!

Unfortunately I'm pretty sure this is against the rules:

4. Thanks for the compliment on the bass Bongo (it is a cool bass), and thanks again for all the help with the compressors.

To answer the above statement concerning eBay and my understanding of TB rules:
    Nope, not against the rules. TB CLASSIFIED RULE 1: "No Ebay or other auctions. Threads started with the intent to advertise an auction will be deleted. Links to auctions will only be allowed if posted as a reply to an existing (at least one week old) thread originally advertising the direct sale of the same item."
    I never advertised an eBay auction and there is no link to any eBay aution here.; this bass is for sale right here to TB-ers.

I merely stated a fact. I'd prefer a that a TB-er gets this bass...I'll know it's going to a good home.

5. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    Fair enough. I would love to try one of those Parkers out sometimes... not in the cards for me right now, but I like the looks and I've only heard good things about the construction quality. Good luck!

6. EduardoK

EduardoK

Jun 28, 2004
    Bump for a cool bass, excellent construction indeed.
    I still regret selling mine...:crying:

7. Coelho

Coelho

May 10, 2006
    Astoria, NY
    I had a 4 string once, awesome sounding bass!

8. Thanks for looking guys. She's as good as gone. Good TB-ing to you all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.