Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

F/S Pedulla Pentabuzz

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bassdude93003, Oct 19, 2005.

1. Pedulla Pentabuzz, 1996 model, blue/green burst, AA flame, Bart P/J pickups & preamp. Has older (narrower) string spacing. Includes Pedulla hardshell case. Still has plenty of mwah! $1,100 shipped to the lower 48. Paypall or money order. See pics at: http://photos.yahoo.com/bassdude93003

2. Pacman

Pacman Layin' Down Time Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2000
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Endorsing Artist: Roscoe Guitars, DR Strings, Aguilar Amplification
    Interested in trades?

3. Alla

Alla

Sep 25, 2000
    Italy
    Ship to Italy?
    I'll pay via paypal and the shipment

4. Pacman - sorry not interested in trades right now. I'm downsizing (rightsizing?) the arsenal. Alla - I'd consider shipping to Italy, but you're going to need to give me an address (perhaps through a Personal Message) so I can research it. I just sold an amp to a guy in Canada and he had to pay import fees of almost half of what he paid for the amp.

Tom

5. Matt H

Matt H

Jul 30, 2005
    Ithaca, NY
    did you ship the amp UPS? if so, they add their own huuuuuge "brokerage" and other fees... ridiculous.

if you ship USPS or fedex, the international shipping to canada is much less and the buyer doesn't get a "surprise! you owe us a million dollars"

6. Okay guys (and girls) any takers? It's going up on ebay if I don't get any response. $950. Shipped to the lower 48. Paypal or Money order. Thanks!

Tom

7. lamarjones

lamarjones Supporting Member

Aug 27, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    Pretty sure this is sold.......