1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

F/S Pedulla Thunderbass ET5 - Zebra Wood Top 19mm spacing

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bpwb, Aug 20, 2012.

1. *** SOLD ***

For sale is a very nice 2002 Pedulla Thunderbass ET5. ET is for Exotic Top. It has a Zebra wood top and an ebony fingerboard. Neck through and has 19mm spacing at the bridge. This bass has been changed from the stock electronics to a set of Bartolini Pickups 72BC5C and Bartolini NTMB 4.7 A/P 3 Band Preamp with midrange frequency switch and active/passive volume switch. I found that the Thundergut switch was not as useful to me and I wanted the active/passive option. The original pickups and preamp will be included. That is an extra $400 dollars in electronics, which makes this a smoking deal. Personally, I think this configuration improved the sound and a couple of my bass buddies agree. Beautiful bass with great tone, great neck profile and super easy to play; very comfortable. Bass is in excellent condition and comes with original case. Look here for additional information and specs about this bass.

http://www.pedulla.com/html/thunderbass.html

$1800 plus shipping. PM me with any questions.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_6749.

IMG_6750.

IMG_6751.

IMG_6752.

IMG_6753.

IMG_6754.

2. JehuJava

JehuJava Bass Frequency Technician

Oct 15, 2002
    Oakland, CA
    Looks like a bass I used to own. Ahhh...ET5!

3. Envincibal

Envincibal Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2008
    Philly, PA
    These Thunderbasses are awesome! Damn good price too (the ET, Exotic Tops [Zebra, Cocbola, Bubinga] are killer!).

4. carlis

carlis

Dec 28, 2005
    PM sent~

5. MrLenny1

MrLenny1

Jan 17, 2009
    N.H.
    Great bass & great price!
    GLWTS

6. All PMs replied bump.