1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

F/S Pigtronix EP1 Envelope Phaser (with factory "Marv" and "UP/Down" mods)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by cuebill, Jun 3, 2007.

1. cuebill

cuebill

Nov 26, 2005
    Bluefield, WV
    Selling my Pigtronix EP1 Envelope Filter/Phaser. I bought this from a fellow Talkbasser just a few weeks ago and had it sent to the Pigtronix technician for the factory "Marv Switch" and also the "Up/Down Envelope Sweep Switch" mods (cost $90 to have these done). Works and sounds great, but just bought two new basses this week and need the money elsewhere. I combined this with my EHX Bassballs and the overdrive from my Sansamp and got some really cool, usable "synth"-like sounds as well.

Here is the link to the Pigtronix website that describes the pedal and also has links on the page for a video demo as well as a page of audio demos: http://pigtronix.com/products/EP-1.htm

Here is also the link that describes the mods that were done: http://pigtronix.com/tech.htm

Excellent shape. Includes original box, manual, and power supply. Has velcro on the bottom, ready for your pedal board.

$220 shipped

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. cuebill

cuebill

Nov 26, 2005
    Bluefield, WV
    bump

3. cuebill

cuebill

Nov 26, 2005
    Bluefield, WV
    bump for price drop.

4. ko stradivarius

ko stradivarius

Aug 14, 2006
    St. Louis
    pm sent

5. cuebill

cuebill

Nov 26, 2005
    Bluefield, WV
    pm replied

6. cosmicevan

cosmicevan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i have this pedal with these mods (as well as the wah mod for the LFO)...super sick pedal...can do so much! I sold 3 pedals when I got this one because this replaced 3 boxes in my rig. bump for the PIG!

7. FunkyLemz

FunkyLemz Supporting Member

Oct 17, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    price drop?

8. cuebill

cuebill

Nov 26, 2005
    Bluefield, WV

I was asking more when I first posted.

9. ko stradivarius

ko stradivarius

Aug 14, 2006
    St. Louis
    paypal sent!
    :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

10. cuebill

cuebill

Nov 26, 2005
    Bluefield, WV
    Deal pending...on hold.:)

11. EBMatt

EBMatt

Nov 21, 2003
    Springfield, MA
    Did this sell?

12. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 3, 2021