1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

F/S Rode NTK Tube Condenser Mic - $325!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by JoshB, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE

I've had this mic for about a year, but it has only been used a few hours. Looks like I'm just running out of time to do recording projects, and this mic needs to be used!

These Rodes are fantastic mics that sound great on a variety of things. It excels on vocals and acoustic instruments, but I've also seen them used on bass cabs, guitar cabs, and orchestral instruments with awesome results!

The $450 price includes everything shown in the pictures. Case, Mic, power supply, stand mount, power cord, 30' Multicore cable, as well as a 20' XLR.

Please, no trades.

DSCF2525.gif

DSCF2526.gif

DSCF2528.gif

2. JoshB

dropped to $325 for a TBer...

3. SLaPiNFuNK

SLaPiNFuNK Inactive Commercial User

Jul 28, 2006
    LA California
    The Brains: FretNation.com
    is that $325 shipped?

never been dropped or anything rite?

no odd crackles or anything?

4. JoshB

$325 shipped...never been dropped.

Trust me, if there were issues, I'd let folks know about them.

5. JonathanD

JonathanD

Dec 13, 2006
    Atlanta, GA
    This is an amazing mic at a great price people. I got to play with one at home for a couple weeks. I love singing into it. Also recorded some upright and that turned out to be a good match.

6. JoshB

Thanks JonathanD!! Last bump before I just toss it on ebay...

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 9, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.