1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD F/S Roscoe SKB3006 Cocobolo/Ebony

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jamontap, Jul 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamontap

jamontap

May 26, 2007
    Cartersville, GA
    *traded* Roscoe SKB-3006 6 string Upgraded carved Cocobolo top and highly resonant Mahogany body with a high gloss finish. Super fast 3-piece 24 fret 2 octave bolt-on Maple/Purpleheart neck w/ebony fingerboard. The pickups are the passive Seymour Duncan Basslines "soapbar" type and they are run through an active Seymour Duncan 3-band eq. system that has a push/pull midrange contour switch. This bass is in awesome condition. Bridge shows some wear and one of the tuning keys has a small edge where the paint has rubbed off..which i tried to photograph. Comes with a Roscoe deluxe lightweight travel case in decent shape.

35 Scale
    24 Fret
    Can remember the weight, I'll check it tonight, but it's pretty light.
    $2200 shipped
    US only - Not looking to trade, but it's possible.
    DSC00344.
    DSC00331.
    DSC00326.
    DSC00321.
    DSC00338.
    DSC00330.
    DSC00341.
    DSC00333.
    DSC00320.

2. wow....i just message gard about building me a roscoe with the old style tuners..what a great looking bass!!! :D

3. jamontap

jamontap

May 26, 2007
    Cartersville, GA
    thanks line6, and even better playing.

4. jamontap

jamontap

May 26, 2007
    Cartersville, GA
    bump

5. jamontap

jamontap