1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD F/S Schroeder 1010 Bass Cabinet

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by kharmakazee1, Mar 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kharmakazee1

kharmakazee1

Mar 12, 2009
    Thanks for looking. I just purchased a Schroeder 1212L to go with my Markbass LMII and I need to sell my 1010. The cabinet is in great shape with very little wear and of course, sounds amazing. I was just having a little trouble competing with the PLexi to my right. I am asking $400 but please PM me with any serious offers. This is a 4ohm cabinet. Thanks again and please be gentle......I am new :help:

I also have a Fender Mike Dirnt P-Bass that has been completely overhauled and modded with Daphne Blue paint, pro installed Duncan Bassline P pickup and J pickup. Of course this was bieng used with the punk band so it also has been decorated with assorted skate stickers. A Fender gig bag is included. First $350 gets it.

2. chubrocker

chubrocker

May 6, 2006
    KCMO
    Pics of the cab?

3. kharmakazee1

kharmakazee1

Mar 12, 2009
    I will be happy to email some to you tomorrow. I didn't have any on me as I thought I did. If you have any questions I can answer for you please let me know.
    Thanks!
    Darrell

4. What city/state are you located in?

5. kharmakazee1

kharmakazee1

Mar 12, 2009
    Like I said, I am new here. I am in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. The $400 was to include shipping in the cont. 48 states. Thanks again to all.

6. kharmakazee1

kharmakazee1

Mar 12, 2009
    Talked to Mr. Schroeder yesterday to find out that at the most 25 of these were ever made. Think I will hang on to this one after all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.