1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

F/S Seymour Duncan SJB-3 Quarter Pound Jazz pair & SMB-4d MM pups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by wyleeboxer, Oct 14, 2009.

1. wyleeboxer

wyleeboxer Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2005
    Orange County, CA
    The Bassline SJB-3 Quarter Pounders are in brand new condition and where installed on a bass I never used about 1 year ago. Still have the same length leads and once again these pups are flawless.

$80 for the pair shipped to the CONUS. SOLD

The Bassline SMB-4d is the ceramic modal that I bought 10 years ago and was installed by Steve Azola for a custom fretless bass he made for me and it sounded killer. I then installed the pup into my Jazz bass in the bridge position and it never sounded right, but it was wired in passive and these pups really benefit from a pre-amp. The pup is in great shape with the cover having some slight wear with the logo fading out, and I also rewired it with the correct colored leads to give them some extra length without the grounded harness, but I will include the old leads and harness should you need it.

$45 shipped to the CONUS SOLD

2. wyleeboxer

wyleeboxer Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2005
    Orange County, CA
    Bump for back photo of MM pup...

3. ctmullins

ctmullins fueled by beer and coconut Gold Supporting Member

Apr 18, 2008
    MS Gulf Coast
    I'm highly opinionated and extremely self-assured
    PM'ed for the SMB-4D.