1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

F/S Squier Strat

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by GeneralElectric, Apr 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    I have an old Squier Strat that someone gave me. I've played it a couple of times and it works fine, although it could probably use a new set of strings. Its black with matching headstock and a plastic mirror pickguard. The pickguard has 2 minor cracks as these pickguards aren't very sturdy in all honesty.

Minor wear and tear on it, nothing major. Couple of rash marks on the back of the body and on one side of it.

F/S at $100 shipped to your door!

Pics soon.

2. ShenmueTacos

ShenmueTacos

May 22, 2009
    Virginia
    I have one of these that I use for recording purposes. Sounds and plays great!

Free bump!

3. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    Thanks for the bump guys.

Pics tonight (or early morning depending on when I get home)

4. DanRJBrasil

DanRJBrasil

Jun 10, 2007
    will you ship with a bag ?

5. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    I don't have a gig bag to ship it in. Sorry, but what do you want for $100 bucks?

6. pnut166

pnut166

Jun 5, 2008
    alabama
    I have one I use for recording. I know most gui****s would crucify me for saying this, but with my DI recording setup, it sounds as good as any other guitar I`ve tried, regardless of cost.

7. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    Pics and sorry for the terse reply.

DSCN0273.
    DSCN0274.

8. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    Most of what you see on the front is actually dust. Its been sitting here awhile.

I'm not much of a guitarist to begin with and when I am, I use my 64 SG with P90s from a 59 Les Paul. Not a strat guy.

9. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    Bump

10. Bump for a great guy to deal with...

11. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    Thanks for the bump downlowd.

12. Eric Albany

Eric Albany

May 22, 2011
    Can this guitar make an Anti-Fender guy become a Pro-Fender guy? I'm thinking of getting my friend a guitar for his birthday(it's on the 16th), but he doesn't like Fenders. An from what I've heard a Strat can change someones mind very quickly.

13. Souperman08

Souperman08

Sep 26, 2010
    Do you know how the body is routed? Is it SSS or HSH? I could be very interested depending on that.

14. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    This guitar was sold over a year ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.