1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD F/S: SX PJ-62 NEEDS ELECTRONICS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by thisSNsucks, Sep 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thisSNsucks

thisSNsucks Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Yonkers, NY
    Well I wasn't sure if I should post this up in the Basses or Accessories section. I went with Basses because its almost an entire bass.

Heres basically everything EXCEPT PICKUPS AND WIRING HARNESS from a SX PJ-62. (I am selling the DiMarzio P/J pickup set i had in this seperately in this thread http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=469403 )

It has a nice amount of dings, dents, scratches, and swirl marks, (Mostly on the back) and some glue excess or something on the last few frets. Nothing that Effects anything serious though. This thing is built really solid.

Its all stock parts except this is shielded with copper foil and was dead quiet when I used it.

One "issue" I'd like to point out is that at on point I had CTS pots in there. Only thing was is that the tone pot wouldn't fit, so I widened it a bit. Its kind of sloppy but cant be seen now because of the shielding foil. The pickguard also covers up everything so its not a huge deal.

I'm going to ask for $70.00 Shipped to the Continental US, and I take Paypal or Money Orders. Also to save a bit on shipping I'd like to ship this with the neck off. If thats a problem just let me know. If there's alot of people who want to take the loaded body, or loaded neck, I'll consider splitting them up. If you have any questions PM me. Thanks!

2. thisSNsucks

Dec 19, 2004
    Yonkers, NY
    [​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

3. thisSNsucks

Dec 19, 2004
    Yonkers, NY
    [​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

4. thisSNsucks

Dec 19, 2004
    Yonkers, NY
    PRICE DROP BUMP: $70.00 shipped to continental US. Paypal or money order.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.