1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD F/S Trace Elliot V6 400 watts of tubey goodness...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by sebastian, May 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOLD Well I have sadly decided that I just don't play enough to justify owning an amp this powerful or this heavy.
    It is in excellent condition. I retubed it last year whe I received from the initial owner had the bias checked by a pro shop in Edmonton Alberta. It cost me close to $300.00 dollars in tubes but what the hell it sounded great. I am currently employed away from home on deployment and won't be back until early May.
    I do not want to trade any gear, amps or guitars for this head, please. These are getting rare to find and can reproduce every tone from a Mesa Boogie 400+ to an Ampeg SVT.

Price drop to $1250.00 USD or as of today the Canadian exchange which is $1275.00.
    Buyer pays shipping handling and customs fees as required.
    It has no travel case but the tubes will be pulled, numbered and safely wrapped for transit. The head itself will be well packaged for travel.

Prefer a Canadian sale but hey I would ship to the continental US if requested.

PayPal only and that will protect us both.
    PM me with any questions: 24L x 11W x 10H, wt 56lbs

2. worxforme

worxforme Self Actualized Bad Speller

Dec 10, 2009
    LAnsing MI
    What's your postal code?

3. iualum

iualum

Apr 9, 2004
    ...monster head...

4. Edmonton, Alberta Canada... T5Y 0H8

5. Mitchthebassplayer

Mitchthebassplayer

Jan 7, 2008
    Queens, NY
    Endorsing Artist: Olinto, La Bella, JuleAmps, Epifani
    bump for the greatest head I've ever owned!!

6. Bump to the top, price drop....

7. Bump....

8. worxforme

Dec 10, 2009
    LAnsing MI
    Payment sent.

9. This baby is sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. worxforme

Dec 10, 2009
    LAnsing MI
    Just a follow up on this sale.

First, the best packing job I have ever seen for a tube amp..

Second, the amp is fantastic and better than described, sounds spectacular, and is in outstanding condition.

Third, great person to work with from start to finish.

11. Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.