1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

F/S X2 XDS95 24-Bit Digital Instrument Wireless System

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bpwb, Sep 29, 2008.

1. *** SOLD ***

For sale is a nice used X2 wireless system for guitar or bass. This is a digital system and it works and sounds just like having a cable connected but with the freedom to move around. I loved this unit so much that I decided to spend the extra money for the more expensive rack mounted system. This one is in excellent condition in it's original box with cable manual and the extra AC power adapter that does not come with the unit. They sell for $299 plus the AC adapter.

Asking $200 shipped

2. jondiener

jondiener In the corner, staring at phone during break. Gold Supporting Member

Yowzers, that's a great price on a highly rated wireless unit. I don't really need it, but I'm still tempted to buy it anyway!

This won't last long, folks.

3. Tuesday AM bump.

4. Hump day bump

5. Item is sold.

6. mrokern

mrokern TB's resident Rush freak

Jul 20, 2007
    Minneapolis, MN
    Mine, it is!!! :bassist:

7. jondiener

jondiener In the corner, staring at phone during break. Gold Supporting Member

You lucky son of a... bass player's mother! :eek:

If wasn't so broke, I would have snatched this up earlier. Then again, you will probably use it more than I would.

Enjoy!