1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD F/S Zon Sonus 4. Ash body, Sunburst

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ster, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ster

ster

Oct 18, 2003
    New Jersey
    Here is an awesome opportunity for someone who wants a Zon but doesn't want to pay for an expensive wood top. EXCELLENT condition. You'll have to search to find flaws.
    This one has an 2 piece ash body with a gorgeous three toned sunburst finish, phenowood fretboard, graphite neck, Bartolini pickups and preamp.
    It weighs about 7.5 lbs. It is very light and balances perfectly. THIN neck. Super fast action. It sounds incredible. I just can't justify keeping this if I won't gig with it. It will ship with a Zon gigbag. I only accept Paypal.

$1400 shipped to the lower 48.

Attached Files:

2. Vic

Vic There's more music in the nuance than the notes. Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    Staff, Bass Gear Magazine
    DROOL!

BTW, that little hand in the second pic is awesome.
    :D :D :D :D

3. ster

ster

Oct 18, 2003
    New Jersey
    C,mon Vic, you know you want to add this to your wonderful collection of Zons!

4. Vic

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    You're dead right, but I'm dead broke. The reason why you're selling it is the same reason I can't buy it right now. :D

I really would like to have this bass, tho. I currently don't have any 4 string Zons (*sigh*), but will someday. :)

Someone else posted how they were going to plan ahead and have money available next holiday season, noting the usual plethora of ultra cool stuff for good-great prices at this time of the year. I'm going to do the same if I can just fight the GAS off that long... :D

5. ster

ster

Oct 18, 2003
    New Jersey
    Yeah, I'm dead broke too. And my son wants a drum set for Christmas. But I wouldn't be too heartbroken if this didn't sell, It is awesome.

6. Vic

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    Trust me... I know. Right now, I have two "go to" basses, and Zons are one of them. The other is obvious if you've seen my signature or most of my recent posts. :)

7. ric426

ric426 In my defense, I was left unsupervised. Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2002
    Southeast Michigan
    Good thing it's not a fretless then, 'cuz I would have already paid for it. :meh:

8. aidan_r

aidan_r

Jun 22, 2006
    Vancouver, Canada
    my brand new 4/2 shows up next week but if you were willing to hold on to this bass for a month and a half.....

9. morf

morf Banned

Feb 17, 2006
    How can this still be here... Thats the prettiest Zon I've probably ever seen.

10. Vic

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    Hate to sound redundant, but... if you feel that way... it's still here... ;) :D

11. ster

ster

Oct 18, 2003
    New Jersey
    I know it does look great. It plays and sounds even better!

12. morf

morf Banned

Feb 17, 2006
    Yes I know, but I can't sell the few basses I have to buy this, I love them too much, and that would be the only way I could afford it right now. Rest assured that if I had the money, I would definitely buy this in a heartbeat without looking back :D

13. ster

ster

Oct 18, 2003
    New Jersey
    mo' pix..

Attached Files:

14. ster

ster

Oct 18, 2003
    New Jersey
    SOLD!!

Thread Status: