1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD F/T 1979 Music Man Sabre

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jamontap, Jul 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamontap

jamontap

May 26, 2007
    Cartersville, GA
    Had this for sale but got cold feet and yanked it. I just can't justify keeping it if it's just going to sit in the case. Doesn't fit the style I'm playing (which is not often enough) and while it would be a good investment to sit on it, I want something different and can't keep both.
    I'm the second owner, it's all original down to the pick gaurd screw. Electronics are clean and noise free. The bass does have some mojo, one ding being on the neck. It looks worse in the picture than it actually is. It's beside the first/second fret on the g string side. I've played it several hours at a time at shows and have never noticed it while playing. This bass plays and sounds incredible.

Ash body
    Maple neck and board
    Sounds like a Pre Ernie Ball should
    10.2 pounds
    Pretty open minded on trades. Trades plus cash on your end is cool, but i have no cash to add into a deal.

DSC00353.
    DSC00359.
    DSC00354.
    DSC00365.
    DSC00364.
    DSC00360.
    DSC00238.
    DSC00240.
    DSC00230.
    DSC00367.
    DSC00236.

2. kulit17

kulit17 Wal Collector #35 Supporting Member

Aw man!!! Bump for a killer pre- EB Ray!!! Someone is gonna be really happy!!!

3. jamontap

jamontap

May 26, 2007
    Cartersville, GA
    Thanks Jose!

4. jamontap

jamontap

May 26, 2007
    Cartersville, GA
    bump.

5. jamontap

jamontap