F/T- 2x Aguilar GS112NTs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Mitchthebassplayer, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Mitchthebassplayer

Mitchthebassplayer

Jan 7, 2008
    Queens, NY
    Endorsing Artist: Olinto, La Bella, JuleAmps, Epifani
    ok, so I'm looking for a bigger, one cab solution since I use a heavy amp and I need as little equipment to move as possible. I'm really looking for a S1 Epifani UL410 or maybe a UL212, but I'm up for anything so try me!

Each Aggie GS112NT weighs 38 lbs., and is rated 300 watts at 8 ohms. 1 speakon and 2 1/4" jacks, and side handles which I find are SUPER convenient. These cabs are small, but deep dimension-wise but put out a FAT tone. I use them with an old P-bass and tube amp and the sound has never let me down.

2. any chance of outright sale?

3. Febs

Febs Supporting Member

May 7, 2007
    Philadelphia, PA
    Hey, Lenny, what's up! The GS112 you sold me is fantastic. I can understand why you would want to replace it. :)

4. Mitchthebassplayer

Mitchthebassplayer

Jan 7, 2008
    Queens, NY
    Endorsing Artist: Olinto, La Bella, JuleAmps, Epifani
    yeah, I guess I could let the pair go for $700

5. yeah, i think i'd really like to recreate that setup...i've been playing the other cab for a good bit now, and it's great, but doesn't give me the same warm n fuzzy...
    btw, nice to hear from you mike!

6. a bit out of my range, i'm afraid. thanks for getting back to me, though!

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 13, 2021