1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

F/T Fender Bassman 135

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by BassGreaser, Oct 13, 2006.

1. BassGreaser

BassGreaser

Aug 22, 2002
    Austin, TX
    I'm looking to trade my Bassman 135 that I have owned for the past three years. The Bassman is in perfect working order and has never failed on me. It has been on two tours, countless recording sessions, and comes with a padded Tuki cover. Again I'm looking for a GK 800RB or an Ashdown ABM 500 EVO II in near new condition:help:

rig1.gif

2. No love for the bassman anymore man :confused:... don't do it! :crying:

I know you want to trade, but I would gladly take this off your hands if I had the heads you where asking about or cash, but I don't. :(

You could always use a good recording head for bass and/or guitar and these are rock solid man, I wouldn't even think about getting rid of my head, sure it doesn't have much power but the power it does have it sounds so good.

Just my 2 cent's but think about it dood! :rollno:

Peace,

3. BassGreaser

BassGreaser

Aug 22, 2002
    Austin, TX
    Bump...

4. I tell you what brother, I have love for the bassman and I would like a 135. I have a friend that has a 800RB and if he would not mind selling it to me at a descent price would you want to trade straight up for it? I have to get ahold of my buddy so this is a total feeler, but I will PM you if anything pans out.

Peace,

5. BassGreaser

BassGreaser

Aug 22, 2002
    Austin, TX
    yeah..what kind of condition is the 800RB in, and how old is it?

6. I will check on that when I get in touch with my buddy, he lives about an hour away... I will keep you posted.

I know it's not a brand new one, but I don't think it is one of the old school black and gray faced ones either. When I find something out I will let you know.

Peace,

7. BassGreaser

BassGreaser

Aug 22, 2002
    Austin, TX
    awesome...

8. BassGreaser

BassGreaser

Aug 22, 2002
    Austin, TX
    Still taking trade offers:D

9. BassGreaser

BassGreaser

Aug 22, 2002
    Austin, TX
    TTT

10. BassGreaser

BassGreaser

Aug 22, 2002
    Austin, TX
    sunday morning bumpage

11. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    What year is that thing?

12. BassGreaser

BassGreaser

Aug 22, 2002
    Austin, TX
    not sure late '70s. The 135s differs from the 100's as it has controls for treble, mids, and bass on both channels. the number stamped in the chassis is #A991948. It has 4 matched 6L6 Winged C's for power tubes, two EH 12X7EH in the preamp, and a Mullard 12T7WA for the Phrase invertor

13. BassGreaser

BassGreaser

Aug 22, 2002
    Austin, TX
    I'm also looking at selling this head for $475 shipped

14. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 22, 2021