Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

f/t fender super frakenjazz...deluxe

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by steve-o, Nov 21, 2003.

1. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    ok this is the one i just got off max...well i just got a bossa bass and i would like to trade this for a pre amp or amp...cabs..etc..combos sound nice

or cash...b.o.

now it is a black fender deluxe body, tort gaurd. there isn't a scratch or ding anywhere on this bass. now there was a raised place on the back of the neck...it feels like the (walnut?) wasn't set in the groove all the way..nothing big..BUT IT WAS FIXED..just some sanding..lightly then cleared over agian..you can't even tell..

it has a mij 70's reissue neck. rosewood board white binding, pearl blocks.

the bridge is a heavey german made fender unit..with fine tuners on the end of the bridge..very nice actaully

thanks
    steve

if you have questions just ask

2. I've got 2 Ampeg svp-pro preamps for sale or trade. I'd like to see some pics of your bass. Email to me at xhawk4@hotmail.com

Thanks Steve,
    Hawk:D

3. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    as soon as i can get some...ill pm max

thanks
    steve

4. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    sorry sold..but if you want to trade a mtd kingston fretless for a pre..if i need to add cash just let me know..i need one!!

thanks
    steve