1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

F/T JCM800 for nice Bass..

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by joesguitar1129, May 6, 2010.

1. joesguitar1129

joesguitar1129

Dec 8, 2007
    Watervliet, MI
    Joes Music Exchange
    I have a JCM 800 Im looking to trade for a nice bass if at all possible..I bought it for a recording project that took a year or so to finish.. The amp still has the price tag and all the stickers on it. Honestly I used it to lay some nice crunchy rythm tracks for a total of about 8-10 hours of play time on the amp. I bought it new from woodwind and brasswind last year. I will be picking up the amp up at the studio this week and will post pictures, but we all know what an 800 looks like if not here are the specs... Please only basses that are USA made or similar build....cash offers accepted as well. Looking for a Euro 4lx, any higher end PJ bass with jazz style neck...I would go even up for an aria sb-cb

http://www.wwbw.com/Marshall-JCM800...00W-Tube-Guitar-Amp-Head-482713-i1145877.wwbw

2. joesguitar1129

joesguitar1129

Dec 8, 2007
    Watervliet, MI
    Joes Music Exchange
    there isnt anyone out there whos guitar players tone sucks....and you are willing to sacrafice a bass for the good of the band?

3. FunkMetalBass

FunkMetalBass

Aug 5, 2005
    Phoenix, Arizona 85029
    Endorsing Artist: J.C. Basses
    You might get better hits on the "Amp" or "Other" sections of the classifieds.

4. joesguitar1129

joesguitar1129

Dec 8, 2007
    Watervliet, MI
    Joes Music Exchange
    thanks.. I have it listed there too. Wasnt sure which one so I figured both rooms for better exposure wouldnt hurt.

5. Christian Waiau

Christian Waiau

Jun 16, 2005
    las vegas/maui, nevada/hawaii
    Endorsing Artist: Spector, Aguilar, Darkglass
    how does that sound on bass through a bass cab? ...ive ALWAYS wanted to know

6. joesguitar1129

joesguitar1129

Dec 8, 2007
    Watervliet, MI
    Joes Music Exchange
    lol... not bad actually. You can get that lemmy tone. Other than the studio I really cant crank this head up to its full potential. I live in one of those cookie cutter sub divisions where if I go past 3 on the volume knob you know somebody will call the police on ya. I just wish these amps held their value a bit more. I didnt plan on taking that much of a loss on it.

7. joesguitar1129

joesguitar1129

Dec 8, 2007
    Watervliet, MI
    Joes Music Exchange
    the amp is still available..

8. joesguitar1129

joesguitar1129

Dec 8, 2007
    Watervliet, MI
    Joes Music Exchange
    thursday bump

9. seventhson

seventhson Supporting Member

Aug 12, 2005
    Seattle, WA
  10. panama

panama

May 26, 2009
    Detroit
    The 800 is my absolute favourite guitar amp. It's so absurdly loud! Alas..I have nothing to trade.