Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

F/T Jeff Berlin signature bass

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Trod, Dec 29, 2004.

1. F/T or sale Jeff Berlin signature bass by Dean, handmade in Europe, bartolini pickups, Schaller tuners, bad ass bridge, ebony fretboard, 3 piece maple neck with graphite reinforcements, amber colour ( yellow) , mint condition with new case, The only flaw I can find on this bass is that the truss rod nut ‘looks’ slighty stripped. I bought in new from a music store and it came this way. It adjusts with no problem though so I haven’t replaced it.I dont want to scare anyone off but I am pretty anal with my descriptions so rest assured there is nothing wrong with the trussrod and you can replace the nut if you like. Otherwise it’s like new. I have only played it for about 6 hours.just bought a 5 string so this one's got to go. I am looking to trade for a bass head and / or bass cabinet I am interested in
    Aguilar cabs
    Eden heads or cabs
    Swr heads or cabs
    Can do partial trades with cash too. I don’t want any problems either so I would prefer someone who has ebay feedback ratings or something to verify they are trustworthy. Sorry but I have been ripped off before. Feel free to check my ebay rating under my email address.
    Also I am located in Toronto Ontario Canada and would expect shipping to be covered in the trade deal so please keep that in mind in your offer because shipping for a cab can be somewhat expensive to Canada. Also if you are in Toronto and want to come check out the bass that’s no problem. I am hoping to get some pics ready tonight if anyone wants to see it.
    Thanks and Happy Holidays

2. saxybill1

saxybill1 Attorney

Nov 9, 2004
    Virginia
    (snip)... Although I am not interested in your bass... (snip)

Then why are you posting?

Read the forum rules - this type of post will not be tolerated.

3. phogchris

phogchris www.scarsoflife.com

May 27, 2000
    Boca Raton, FL
    Bill, I don't usually post anything negative either, but he wrote that you can look up his email address on ebay and look at his rating, which is not hard to do. Also, he said the nut LOOKS stripped, but is not. Its also very normal for the traders to pay their own shipping costs...just my two cents. I don;t know, this listing seems normal to me.

4. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Tim, by "stripped" do you really mean "rounded"? Stripped usually refers to the threads, rounded to the shoulders of the nut. Big difference!

5. Sorry I meant slightly rounded nut. Anyhow it doesent matter as I am in the process of replacing the nut. I took it out last night and I am going to get a replacement today.Probably should have done that before I listed it.