1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

F/T Minty Marshall JCM800

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by joesguitar1129, May 6, 2010.

1. joesguitar1129

joesguitar1129

Dec 8, 2007
    Watervliet, MI
    Joes Music Exchange
    I have a JCM 800 Im looking to trade for a nice bass if at all possible..I bought it for a recording project that took a year or so to finish.. The amp still has the price tag and all the stickers on it. Honestly I used it to lay some nice crunchy rythm tracks for a total of about 8-10 hours of play time on the amp. I bought it new from woodwind and brasswind last year. I will be picking up the amp up at the studio this week and will post pictures, but we all know what an 800 looks like if not here are the specs... Please only basses that are USA made or similar build....cash offers accepted as well. Looking for a Euro 4lx, any higher end PJ bass with jazz style neck...
    or my unicorn an alembic elan 4... I might have to bring a little money to the table for that one.. Thanks for reading

2. joesguitar1129

joesguitar1129

Dec 8, 2007
    Watervliet, MI
    Joes Music Exchange
    bump

3. sanfordandsonny

sanfordandsonny

Nov 15, 2006
    Maryland
    El Presidente of Sanford and Sonny Audio Weapons (Bluebeard Fuzz)
    Any pics
    wattage
    year
    channel switching?