1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

F/T: My Jazz neck for yours

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Warpeg, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Warpeg

Warpeg

Jun 20, 2005
    Ohio
    I have a brand new MIA Fender Jazz Bass neck, rosewood fingerboard. It's absolutely flawless and has had only one full hour of play on it. I would really like a MIA Fender Jazz neck, maple fingerboard instead. Everyone keeps telling me that rosewood is the best, yadda, yadda...I want to stick with maple. As long as the neck is playable, I'm interested. If it has some wear, it doesn't matter. I know that I'm getting the bad end of the deal, but I like maple!:)

2. Warpeg

Warpeg

Jun 20, 2005
    Ohio
    I had a question about what series of American Fender neck this is. It is from an American Series, also called American "Standard." The bass typically goes for around $1100 new. I was going to post pics of the neck, but see no need as the neck is brand new; just check one out at Fender's website.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 18, 2021