1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FA/WTT Mint Rick Turner Model One w/OHC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Palmetto Kid, Apr 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Fellow Forumites,
    I'm pondering trading my Model 1 for an older Fender Jazz. I'm guessing trade value to be around $3000 plus or minus a bit. The perfect trade would be for an early 70's to late 60s Jazz with a maple neck. (might as well be specific)
    Am I too far off base or bass...? Pics to follow as soon as I can find my camera. Thanks for any and all input.
    The Kid.
    Also would consider trades for P90 LPs..standards, customs, or pros only.....
    ((((((Really would like to play something different))))))
    Open to trades for American Laklands, Sadowskys, what have you.......6 Strings (I like P90's) PRS....Try me for any...the worst that can happen is it's not what I'm looking for.
    Thanks,

Attached Files:

2. Cmon guys.....give me some input on this one. Am I way off?

3. A few years ago I bought a mint, nearly unplayed mahogany Model 1 with piezo bridge and parametric EQ for $2400. The upgrades your bass has would make it more valuable, but the market for these instruments is small, especially in this economy.

4. EduardoK

EduardoK

Jun 28, 2004
    Another M1 has been listed in the classifieds for a couple weeks and seller has same price as you.
    I'd say your price is fair (I own one of these too, paid over $4000 new !). Sadly there seems to be no big market for these basses at TB...:bawl:

5. Bump for updated listing...

6. Bump for updated trades.....what you got.
    I'm low on funds and gassing for something new.
    The Kid

7. larry heinemann

larry heinemann Supporting Member

Aug 26, 2007
    Would you consider selling it outright and if so, what is your asking price?

Larry Heinemann

8. I would take $2500 and split fees and shipping or 26 shipped
    conus.
    Thanks,

9. Fair price on a nearly unobtainable bass.

10. Last bump......I'll try again later.....
    Thanks guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.